A Deeply Moisturizing Salon Hair Treatment to Help Repair Dry, Damaged
or Chemically-Treated Hair During Professional Salon Service
Get to the root of healthy hair. Introducing Aveda Botanical Hair & Scalp Therapy — a high-tech, high-touch professional salon treatment targeting the two essential needs of damaged hair: moisture and strength. A true “facial for your hair,” Botanical Hair & Scalp Therapy combines Aveda’s high performance botanical formulas with aromaology™ and therapeutic scalp, shoulder and hand massage for a blissful, spa-like experience.
Click here to read more…
Botanical Hair & Scalp Therapy is a holistic, in-salon hair treatment that helps repair and condition damaged hair and promotes a more balanced scalp while calming body and senses. Guests receive a scalp analysis and consultation followed by a customized stress-relieving scalp massage using one of three Scalp Remedy Balancing Concentrates to melt away tension. Next, guests receive either a Damage Remedy Strength Infusion or Damage Remedy Moisture Immersion, one of two professional hair conditioning treatments to balance hair with added strength or moisture. The treatment ends with a blow-dry and throughout the senses are cushioned in comfort while hair and scalp are restored to health.
- Scalp Remedy™ Balancing Concentrates: essential oil blends of lavender, ylang ylang, orange and vetiver.
- Damage Remedy Strength Infusion: formulated with sustainably sourced quinoa protein, first used by ancient Inca Indians who considered it sacred for its valuable life-supporting protein, combined with wheat protein to strengthen and reconstruct damaged hair.
- Damage Remedy Moisture Infusion: features Tamanu oil for intense moisture to soften hair and Babassu-nut derived conditioners from Brazil for deep conditioning.
The service stimulates the energy flow from the scalp to the hair—treating hair and scalp synergistically to maximize results.
- Damage Remedy Moisture Immersion softens and smoothes hair by up to 71%
- Damage Remedy Strength Infusion improves hair’s resistance to combing breakage by up to 71%.
The service is completed with one of Aveda’s at-home three-step maintenance systems:
Damage Remedy (Damage Remedy Restructuring Shampoo, Damage Remedy Restructuring Conditioner & Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment)
Dry Remedy (Dry Remedy Moisturizing Shampoo, Dry Remedy Moisturizing Conditioner & Dry Remedy Moisturizing Treatment Masque).
* replaces Damage Remedy Hair & Scalp Renewal hair salon treatment